Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hide & Seek

Hello, everyone...
I guess now I play hide & seek, now appear, later i'm gone, and now i'm out from my hiding... It has been a month I guess. I miss my blog? Always, but have no mood to update anything...
Now, just want to tell that i'm still on my blog, still alive, it just that my baby dell was in coma, and internet had been barred, then everything is a mess now... Plus, in 2 weeks time i'll be flying back my hometown, still lots of burden awaiting for me, there left 2 assignments waiting to be done... Then, apparels and stuffs waiting to be packed... Then, will enjoy my 3 weeks at home with family and friends....

Those who always visit my blog, thanks a lot... Just now I check my Nuffnang acc, now my earning increase rm0.25 to make it rm1.00... What a happy face I have now...!

I'm now not an active blogger, I mean now... Because, i'm an active students that I had realized blog or facebook or twitter or tumblr had distracted my focus to study grammar, to write essays, to read thick modules and notes and even to analyse Shakespeare's play....

Lately, lots of things had happened to me too...

It's indeed a long story to be written here, only if I have extra time for my blog, I'll update you guys okay...

I just want to be a good student that had excel his exams well, performed better in class as well as an active blogger, facebooker, twitterer or tumblrer....

Okay, till then... bye!

No comments: