Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Empty mind empty head . Brain fails working !

Hello, everyone...
This entry's title is actually one of my wall post on Facebook today. I really really have no idea on what to write, even have no idea on what to do today. I escape the final practice for our big day tomorrow, that is our play! Laziness has make me like this. I feel tired, exhausted, boring and all negatives. My mind is at home, home and home.
Today is Public Holiday for Wesak. Nothing interesting, but I woke up early this morning to go surau for Qiammulail. Then, at 8am I went back to my room and continue sleeping until 9am. I wash up and get ready to my uncle's house to deliver my stuffs and books. On my way to LRT station, I called them. Guess what, they weren't at home. They were at Johor and will only went home in the evening. My Gosh that I have to carry a shopping bag that was full of books and crazy heavy here and there. Then, at  4pm I went back to my hostel, disappointed. I tell them that I will send the books and maybe my printer this weekend.
Can you guys imagine, I was so forgetful that I carry my bags, books and laptop but not my wallet. Luckily, I bring my Touch n Go and Bank Card...
As I arrived room, I continue sleeping until 6pm, then directly masak Maggie Mee...
Then, stupidly do nothing...

Okay... my mind is now empty, my head too! My brain fails to work. Luckily I still can't post this.

Just now, my teacher text me, and we gossiping.
Miss her!!!
She also informed me that one of our teacher get divorced and another one will getting married this coming holiday.
To all my teacher, Happy Belated Teacher's Day!
I yet to received reply from some of my teachers that I send them a Happy Teacher's Day wishes...

Byee...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coach fashion http://designersclothings.eu/Women/Moschino fall 2006 fashion 1691827