Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

error occurs

Hello, everyone...
"Friends, I mean my friends...", so this is my entry all about. I want to talk about my friends, how are they and everything about them. Lately, we were all busy for our upcoming play because it is part of our assignment. Of course, each and everyone will put in their 100% efforts and hard work into it.
Why I relate friends and our play?
Because... I thought I will spend more time with my friends during the play, but it seems like this play had make us further apart. I can see their true colors during the preparation of the play.
I'm not a perfect God's creation to say this, or even to judge my friends and trying to tell you that I'm better than them. Maybe because, most of them disappoint me.
Since I came to this college, I used to friend with this two fellows, means they were among the closest friends I have in my college. But now, we seems to be separated. Remember my last post on "Goodbye friends...". It was actually about one of them. We were no longer best friends that usually together wherever, whenever we go. I thought after this play, everything could be better, but I don't think so. He's happy with his life and new friends now, and of course he not need me anymore. Me too, I refuse to clean up and make better our relationship after we quarrel. It just that, I don't think so we can get friends again like in the past. Another one, a girl. She is also busy with upcoming play. Actually, frankly speaking she's not that busy but I can see that she's trying to make herself busy and whenever problems occur that had stressed her, there come her mood swing. Sometime, I avoid myself talking to her whenever I see her like that.
This is the story about the three of us who were actually once we were best friends to each other.


I remember this one quote:
Don't come to a relationship that was ended. It is just like repeatedly reading a book that we already know the ending.
This quotation actually I hold for my lifetime. I think it is all true. A relationship that was already ended and we knew how painful the ending was, we should not come back to it.
That was what happened to our relationship, a friendship. The ending was painful and hurting us. This is the reason why I never try to make this things clear and try to make and build up our relationship so that we can be friend again. Because I believe we will never get as close as before. Let bygone be bygone.
Let the memories of us remains in our own mind. If you miss the memories, you will definitely recall it back...
One thing also I would like to comment on them is that, we were like chasing and looking for popularity, or want themselves to be well known. The want to be famous and known by others... I guess so!
I can see it... Even myself, but sometime I don't need to do anything to make people recognize me. I just stay true to what I am. I just being me, even sometime I may look "kepohh" or busybody, and always annoyed people but that was the criteria that will stick to their minds and easily remembering me. Frankly, I don't need to be famous! Maybe because the first time I spoke during the orientation day last year that make people knows me! I hate to talk about being famous, because we don't need it as a student. I'm not trying to show offend to my friends, but some of my friends they want to be stand out and known in the college. 
Actually, I don't know what is my topic sentence for above sentences. I was simply write and write and write...
Blurrrrr....
I have no idea on what to write now....
Aiyoooo....


Actually, this post is actually meant to be written about my friends...
Maybe I can continue writing later okay...
Bye...




No comments: