Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Shocked !


Morning u'ols...

This morning I wake up so early maybe because I slept too early last night. After dinner with my two left family members in IPBA, I have myself time to watch Glee Season 1 that I download last semester. I'm not even finish watching it, but my eyes had to say Good bye world....

And this morning, I checked my blog to see whether I got new followers or anything that I should update. Guess what, I was shocked to see the "hit counter" when number of people view on my blog increasing tremendously from last two days ... I just can't believe it, it's kinda impossible ... Well, I have to show you guys this ...

This picture was taken this morning when I open my blog. The number state there is 77535 and pretty sure I was shocked! Because a few days before it was this number ...

I have promise myself to write an entry about this "hit counter" as the number of people viewing my page is 111. Nice number but I have no time to write an entry about that. Then, time goes by and the viewers who come to my blog is slowly increase but today it was tremendously hit 5 numbers!
How? What? Why?
Who can answer my questions??? What had happened? How this happened? Why this had happened?
Meaning, I start not to believe the "hit counter" because when I refer to "traffic" there is no new comers into my blog...
OR
maybe I should check my NUFFNANG! Yesssss!!!
Well guys, I want to check my Nuffnang for visitors after this...

Until now, I want to show "hit counter" from my senior's blog as well but this was taken a few days back! I love the number as well. Here it is...
This is from "Ain't No Lolita" blog....
I guess the viewers increase already...

Bahh, byee... :)




No comments: