Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Monday, January 16, 2012

Feeling not right!

Today in history. Tuesday, January 17th, 2012.
I feel not right. I peel off my lips' skin. Bleeding, just a few drop. Oucchh!
I feel not right. I woke up late, again!
I feel not right. I am not betraying anyone. I have the right to choose my own group for my assignment.
I feel not right. I have to traffic my friend into my hostel this coming Thursday.
I feel not right. The Philosophy mass lecture was meaningless and worthless and super-damn-boring!
I feel not right. The allowances will only be received the week after next week.
I feel not right. I need to ask my mom a few hundreds for survival.
I feel not right because I have this not right feeling.
I feel not right because I am easily down and losing hope.
I feel not right knowing the fact that I am not strong and determined. 

Thus, I have to get things clear by now. I have to get this feeling fade away.

Hopefully. when I wake up tomorrow, I have a brighter smile that tells the world that I am right.

Till then, bye...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to peel the dried skin of my lips until one day I bleed badly and it hurts when I have to eat...seriously sakit...then x buat dah....