Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Yes, I scared of my own birthday. Let you know, I was born on February 29th and I am only celebrate my birthday once in 4 year. Isn't it sad?

You guys know why am I scared of my own birthday?
Because I rarely celebrated it. But, every year people will wish me on either 28th Feb or on 1st  March. Amazing isn't it? Not really! It was not my real birthday but I do thanks those who wished me. Sometimes, this is what they always said:

"Woww, you are born on rare date"
"You are special..."
"You are still young laaa!"
"How old are you..."
"Hahaha... it's not your birthday but I just want to wish you.."
"Owww, so sad and so kesian...."

Above are example of common wishes I received each year. I remember when I was 16, that was my last birthday party. It was well planned and I am not surprised at all. That time, I celebrate it with my friend, Kang Liew Chin which her birthday lied on 29th Feb too. I did not feel I am special that day but thanks a lot to my classmates who had plan all this. 

Therefore, this is what I am scared of. How would it be next year? Would it be as surpriseas Baiti's birthday yesterday night? I am always wondering about it.
"HOW WOULD IT BE?"

I would rather not celebrated my birthday than I have no party on my birthday. No party would even make me more sad. No celebration at all even better! Well, I am used to it.

I am not expecting much from my family and friends, but please make a moment in my life that I would never get rid of my mind and keep it everlasting printed in my mind. 

Well, my friends who are reading this post, please do something!
HAHAHA

Okay, enough said, BYE!

No comments: