Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Learn to Love What We Do

Hi, readers. Mind to spend your time to read this? Hopefully, it will teaches you guys something.

"If we agree that any job can be boring, can we agree that any job can be performed with energy and enthusiasm?"

"There is always a choice about the way you do your work, even if there is not a choice about the work itself."

Why wouldn't you have a choice about the work itself?

Good point!

You can always quit your job, and so in that sense you have a choice about the work you do. But it might not be a smart thing to do given your responsibilities and other factors. That's what I mean by choice. On the other hand, you always have a choice about the attitude you bring to the job. That choice determines the way you are at work. 

Understand? Understood? Well, I am experiencing something that I hate to do as a teacher trainee. I want to be a teacher, but I hate the way system works and control the students. I hate the things that they are forcing us to do, overall I have to undergone through it because that what a teacher requires to do before they are really really become a teacher. So, now I am learning the way to love what I do, day by day, till I am over used to it. I have choices to make, it is either I quit or I continue and put in effort, enthusiasm, passion and interest to it.

Enough said. Go and do my assignments.....!!!!!!!

No comments: