Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My 1st baby lomo

Hi, look and read aloud at my entry's tittle! It's LOMO!!!
So, you guys have any idea on what is Lomo? Lomo derived from the word Lomography, well everyone knows that (the rest shut up). I am just so excited to share that I finally have one lomo camera.
Guys, its not that I just love lomography, I love it for quite sometimes but I am not expose to it. I know that in my hometown there's group called "Lomohunter", mainly at Kuching but few members are at Mukah. Even my neighbour got Holga 135BC if I am not mistaken. I was so not expose to lomo before, so then I just able to browse and google it on the line. Day by day, I drop to one online shop in Facebook. Then, they are selling Lomo Aquapix 35mm camera for just RM49.90. Well, I think twice before I make the decision, but finally at last I bank in the money plus the postage and delivery and I was waiting for ages for it to come of some problems with the person I deal with. Finally, in 3 weeks time, it was in my two hands. I am now a proud owner of Aquapix Lomo 35mm camera!

Before I show you guys the picture, it is better if I tell a little bit about lomo and the camera specifications:

“LOMO” means a kind or attitude when you take a picture, just click and snap. Don't think about the aperture, shutter and don't even mind the angle or the composition of a picture.
Although the picture that you take is over exposure or blur, if it can attract your eyeball, it’s mean a successful picture.


LOMO AQUA PIX Waterproof Camera
It is a diving camera that can "dive" in to 3 meters!




Lomo Style Aqua Pix under water mini 35mm Film Camera OrangeLens - Optical lens, f/9 28mm
Underwater - underwater 3-4m, If use underwater, please use high ISO film
Shutter - Leaf Shutter, speed 1/100sec
Film to be Used - 35mm format color or black / white film and slide film
View Finder - Eye level finder
Focusing - Free
Dimensions - 119 X 50 X 84mm
Include - Waterproof casing, Camera, Strap


PRICE :
RM 64 only!


The information above I copy from a blog, that selling lomo cameras. Well, they sell it at higher price than the one I bought. But still, the cameras are all the same. Well, I also read on this one girl's blog, she bought this Aquapix Lomo camera at Sabah for only RM30++ at Karamunsing, if I am not mistaken. Well, guys... here are the pictures of this lomo cam... the effect of the picture after printing and also various colours of the camera... You guys will shocked of what I have now!


Example of pictures after printing. I guess we need to scan it after printing in order to share in online. That the not-so-good part of this lomo. Well, I sacrifice everything for this.



Another examples. For more, you guys can google it for more infos and details and pictures!

SO, THIS IS THE ONE THAT I GOT!


AND IT WAS SO PINK!!! FLOWERY AND PINKY! OMG!
I WISH THAT I WOULD RECEIVE BLUE OR ANY OTHER PLAIN COLOURS... 

WELL, never mind... The quality of the pictures are more important than its physical state! haha



Here are more types and colours and patterns....

I have finished up 2 rolls of 35mm films, each of 36 snaps... I am waiting for my next allowance to print the pictures and share with you guys of what I had shot! I just can't wait any longer to lomo hunting next time!

Well, I found a shop that sells lomos too at Pasar Seni, the Central Market. I was trying hard search for the kedai online and end up able to look only two shops, one at Damansara and the other at Petaling Jaya, One Click shop. I found online there is one at The Garden, Mid Valley but I could not find it. My friends told me that day that KLCC has one shop that sells lomo cams at Level 2 and shop front Pavillion, its either Fahrenheit or ???? Humm... one day will hunt for it!

My next aim are:

FISH EYE

ACTION SAMPLER

HOLGA

OR

DIANA

Until then, I end my post !!! Bye!!!



No comments: