Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Arrgghhhh !!!

Hi, readers!
As I had said in my previous entry, I have now come to a busy period. Why busy? Because I had received loads of assignments to be completed as soon as possible as the due is just around the corner.


Well, I have short group assignment for Basic Mathematics. We need to distribute a questionnaire to 50 people of variety. Our topic is on Television Programme and things related. Enough, not to tell you guys much about it!

Then, I have a reflective 1500 words essay for my Pengantar Pendidikan. Reflective essay is on Smart School, Cluster School and Wawasan School. Sound easy but "see the leg" okay. The marking scheme and criteria are very very indeed really really strict like hell. They are used to fail the students. Well, I need to do lots of research, critical reading and deep understanding on the topic before I start writing the essay. Well, wish me Good Luck!

Then, English Studies, we have 2 course work, both 30% and 70% respectively. For 30%, we are to write a reader response of many types (we ourselves choose) of about 400+ words. On what novel? PRIDE AND PREJUDICE! Fyi, I have not started reading the book! Well, get ready to DIE!

The last but not the least, Language Development. We are to write an academic piece of writing of about 1500 words on issue related to Education! I have chosen the topic: Integrating ICT into teaching and learning in schools is an effective way.
I still need to narrow the perspective and aim of my essay. I need to be specific and clear of what I am going to write. The words provided maybe not much for me to write a widen issue. I indeed need lecturers' help and support!

After all, I try to keep myself away from or feel STRESS!!!!


Okay, no stress! No tension! No tight faces! As a student, this is your way of life. Will never away or escape from homework or assignments burdening. Prior to that, what should I do is to be prepared and always complete everything before time. Do not delayed my works. Once done then I can RELAX!


Okay, enough said, until then, bye!



3 comments:

Florinta Edward said...

been there, done that. Haha..all the best Izzul :)

Izzul Faiz A.M. said...

yah, u gone through the difficulties ody, congrats to u! now, cabaran di sekolah pulak! Good luck!!! :)

Izzul Faiz A.M. said...

yah, u gone through the difficulties ody, congrats to u! now, cabaran di sekolah pulak! Good luck!!! :)