Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yesterday post supposedly Part 2

Hey, everyone!
Here is Part 2 ...

My Part 2 is on event that happened yesterday ...
Yesterday, after class and as I arrived my room, I lied down and sleep, even when my room mate woke me up to go solat Jumaat and I answer him that I'll go masjid later. At last I didn't go masjid pun, then I woke up at 2.30pm to send back the projector that my class borrowed for Learning Support. Then, I met Cyra the daughter and Aleen my niece at the canteen, and they treat me an ice cream ... Yummy yummy !!!

That day, I feel to go out to make my broadband payment and beli colgate, then I'm thinking to go to my uncle's house the next day. Therefore, I finally decided to do laundry that evening, plus hari pun panas ! Then, I count my coins and buat laundry at Blok 2 ... My baju baju are quite a lot, that I have to do 2 times laundry, but before the first one done, it got stucked! HOW? Then, I rush to my room that is on the 6th floor and lift is ROSAK that I have to berlari naik tangga punyalah berpeluh! I count another coins, alamak, tinggal sikit je lagi!!! Lucky that I have six of 50 cents coins in case I have to do laundry at Blok 4 ... Yes, I did! Why?
I try both washing machine at Block 2, both were not functioning ... OMG! HOWWWWW????

I make a quick decision, I angkat all the baju yang dah basah2 that was about a pail and a basket. It is light when my clothes masih kering, but the problem was the clothes basah and sangat2 berat, that I have to carry from Blok 2 to Blok 4 ... I was sweating very bad!!! Arrive Blok 4, I was lucky that nobody used the machine and I quickly masukan the baju baju and coins, and I pray it won't got stuck anymore, and I wait like hell in the common room for minutes to dried up my sweat.. I baru je lepas mandi, then got sweating macam tu, sia sia je mandi ! Dah mandi tu pulak, I dressed punya la vogue and the Breeze fall onto my shirt, kena basuh terus and change cloth pulak! So trouble la that time .... :)

I settle up everything until 5pm and hari pun dah macam nak hujan pulak... I cancel to go out, cancel everything! Nasib baik hari x hujan, even macam nak hujan! Then, I met my bro, kita orang lepak with my friend Charisma on my bro trip to Sarawak during the term break later...
I balik bilik jemur the baju and only after everything is settle, I lepak ngan dorang discuss on his 4 days trip to Kuching Sarawak, and asking me to go Kuching on 14 June later...
Hopefully, I can join him and Charisma... :) Charisma had promised us to bring to lots of interesting places in Kuching!

Then, at 8pm I have dinner date with Baiti and Hikhmah and after that AJ join us after his outing to Mid Valley and then Su join us after the Props' Meeting had been cancelled even though that person announced at Facebook group wall post that there is meeting that night! Kasihan Sue!
Then, Vivi and Sandy join us minum2 and Lepak until 10.30 pm.. We main teka teki teka tekok... BEST!!!

After that, I go to Blok 4 for my Pidato date with kak Amariah and Faizah....
That's the end of the night...
Byeeee.....

:)

No comments: