Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Hectic Week

Hey, guys ... So, this is my post on the hectic and busiest week I had. Well, it just over ...
This week we were having English Language Week with a theme "English: Gateway to Success"
Lots of competition had been held starting from 4th April, Monday until the Closing Ceremony of the English Week... I was involved and took part in some of the competition, and thanks God that I won places for the competitions...

I'll show you some pictures, but not all... I didn't took any pictures of my own competition but my friends had it!
Anytime somehow, I'll show you guys that pictures okay ...

On the first day we have Story Telling Competition, actually I really really wanted to join it, but I need to put my commitment on other things...


We support Ruslam, the story teller from my class. He was the only guy who joined the competition that day. He told story for about 20 minutes? Haha ...



He was very active and kinesthetic that the picture is blur at his head area... I must congrats him for his bravery and confident to be in front of people. Well, it is not easy to tell story too!


What happen to AJ? Feeling sleepy for his 20 minutes story?


He jumps, he runs and what else he did not do?

And the Winner goes to the senior from B.eD German with the Story of Cinderella... Awesome!

Actually the second day suppose to be the Public Speaking competition, but in conjunction of Mr Suliman Miskun retirement ceremony, so it was postponed.... Bad, that Ruslam can't join our skits because both competition took place at the same time but different venues...

Here we go ...


Datin Dr Raja Mazuin Raja Aziz sang a song for Mr Suliman

The show had some technical errors and problems with sound system. FYI, Mr Suliman is the Multimedia Lecturer, everything seems not right without him...


This was the Multimedia Presentation originally made by Mr Suliman himself...

He is indeed a talented and innovated lecturer!

Everyone cried on his retirement ceremony...

Then, the next day was Skits Competition and Public Speaking...

I do not know what had happened during the Public Speaking because I was performed for my Skits, we were the first contestant...

For Skits, we won 2nd Place, sharing the same place with PISMP TESL YEAR 1!
And the winner of course, B.eD TESL COHORT 5!

*Sorry, no pictures.....*

Now, we move on to day 4...

We have treasure hunt and public speaking competition...

I joined the Treasure Hunt after accidentally met Mr Mano in front of the Library after SS Class and forced us to join. Guess what, WE WON THE FIRST PLACE, I mean my group...
Actually, there were 4 groups represent my class, but the other 2 involve for Choral Speaking...

Grateful, our group was the first TEAM to arrive! And among all check points we had penalized at only 3 checkpoint, which 2 checkpoints the penalty is EASY! Can I say all were EASY... We just been conteng muka pakai tepung, jalan itik around the library and extra times and trial to complete 8 sentences...

WELL, WE ENJOY!!!

Public Speaking? Here we go...


This team was one of the team represent KPLSPM conducted by my classmate, Nazirah, 3rd Place!
Congrats!
The winner for this Choral Speaking was my senior from B.eD TESL Year 4 Cohort 5. Well, they won almost all the competition! They were creative and brilliant! All of them! Well, if and only if we had a chance to fly just like them ... I wonder how proficient am I speaking English... and how fluent! Please, send us abroad....!!!!!!!!

In the evening was the closing ceremony, theme Zombie! This was one of the performance by my friend, Ayein! She sang medley of songs...



Well ladies and gentleman, I guess I had been writing way too much! I'm not sure that the less pictures will tell you guys much of the events... So, I indeed need to explain it in details...

So, how was it? Fun? It was! Exhausted yet we enjoyed it!

Until then. I would like to congratulate my seniors for their best performances and able to beat and bully us the juniors. I would like to thanks my class too that you guys are so active and willing to spend your time practicing and sacrifices your sleeping hours... After the sweats, we got the payback!

Bye, and Good Night ....





No comments: