Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

(no title) because (no idea)


Hey, everyone ...
So what the heck is my post is all about now? Just now I had been received a text messages from one of my friend, far from Mukah my hometown... She suddenly tell that “Sombong la sudah lupa kawan ....” So I reply like this “Saya bukan lupa kawan, cuba terabai sahaja.. I have been so busy with campus’ activities, now I practice pidato bla bla and next week is English Week and the week after that is my Language Camp...”
Actually, she just kidding and even seriously meant what she had mention or said to me... She just suddenly misses me and the others as well... Yah, I miss her and the rest to, but what can I do? I came here to study and not to have fun. She tells me that she is now chatting with another friend that studied at Kuching. That friend had told her that he was happy studying there, well he studied in university so the atmosphere and condition is totally different when compared to me, feeling like hell here! Like a school’s student! But what to do ... I will be a teacher in the future?!!
So, what had made me so busy now...? I keep on repeating the same things, sorry...
But the current thing now is I will become the members of Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar for my campus... Like seriously? Yes, seriously but how? It’s a long and long story to be told... (betul ke grammar aku?)
Actually, I did not even involved with anything related to MPP, not at all, not even the Pilihan Raya, Pencalonan or Calon myself, Manifesto etc .... Not even! I did not send the form and everything but I was actually chosen by others, not sure WHO?!
But, I’m not sure which post or exco will I be in... hehe J
Just wait and see...
Enough with that okay....
Can you feel now that the climate changes tremendously? Every day every night, the climate is hot... I can feel that Global Warming has turn into serious problem now; it had been 4 or 5 days with no rain... When I sleep at night surely I will get sweating. Till my badan pun macam rasa gatal and itchy especially my neck and around it... I put talc onto my skin, to absorb the sweat la kononya... It working sometime... Hehehe...
HOT HOT HOT ... Temperature and climate pun HOT, hati pun HOT sama taw !

Okay then, until now ... Bye...
I have to practice now!

Hot Hot Hot !

p/s: I hope 2012 is not a reality ....


No comments: