Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MPP ?

Hey, everyone ...
After I post here saying that there was no rain after few days, finally and at last this morning it was raining ...
God was listening to my complaint, I guess ... Sorry and Thank You !
This morning, for the first time in 2011 history I came to class 30 minutes earlier... Amazing? Amaze you guys enough? This morning, I woke up at 6am something because I need to walk to my room, I was actually slept at my someone room last night. (also tonight)

So, anything interesting to share that happened in the class today?
Not so much.... My first class today was Social Studies, and we were actually planned to watch movie titled The Day After Tomorrow, as well as to check our portfolio... Yes, my portfolio had became the example, not to say that I have everything inside such as notes or tasks or etc etc ... Then, we share notes and make sure that everyone has the same notes and enough notes ... Ah ah ahhhhhhh!
Then, continue watching movie la, but could not finish it too!
Then, ISL for LDS, as usual it is the time for us to makan makan and break early lah, what else kan? During the break, we sit together with bro Harris and listen to his plan to Sarawak this coming term break, aw well as his plan to bring us backpacking to Penang during the weekend (not sure when)...
This coming April there so many things for many to think and do...
Actually, earlier before I had planned to travel to Melaka with some of my friends, for 2 days only ...
We still thinking of the budget as well as time ... Because, like I had mentioned, April is the busiest month so far... English Week, Language Camp, I have pidato, then the travel to Melaka, maybe to Penang too, one of my friend brings me to Genting too, then go to museum (flexible) as well as Zoo Negara.... Bear in my mind too, I need to make a lot of payment this month, my broadband as well as 3 shirts to be paid.... Money! Time!
Just follow the flow and the current ... It just my plans!
PLUS, now (come back to my topic) I was titled as the new member of MPP ...
MPP is stand for Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar for my campus! I was appointed to be in Exco Academic as the Vice...
No feeling! Alahh, what can I do kan to say NO?! I'm not even send the borang borang to them tau, not even come to the interview... Like seriously, I was chosen ... But, no matter what and how, always positive, regard this as a chance that I should grab! Who knows, this is the best for me, to be better Izzul Faiz in the future...?!

Merapu a lot ...
Then, after break (what after break? i break during isl lds kot)...
I have extra time to complete my LDV Task, but I did not do pun, not at all....
Haha, luckily I managed to copy the answer from my friend sitting next to me...
The task was boring even during we do the discussion ... At last, maybe after seeing most of my classmates showing no intention and interest to discuss, she lets us to sleep, or go toilet wash our face and so so ...
Most of them sleep! But I didn't ...!
I was so busy looking for volunteers for the opening of Language Camp and looking for participants to join Story Telling and Public Speaking for English Week... Those are responsibilities that I had carried as a Class Rep...
Then, my lecturer continues to discuss another task sheet like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy sleepppyyyyy!
The time for us to discuss, I SLEEP until the class was overrrrrrrrrrrr! :)

*PAUSE* I was not eating the kacang bersalut Wasabi, the taste "eiiwwwwww...."
hahaha

Today, I feel so panas and so dry tau....
After class, I have meeting with the new MPP board until 3pm... Then, I balik bilik and wash up myself then terus turun ke Gym to main badminton with Hikhmah...

Also, at 5pm actually my friend promised me nak p jogging at UM, at last he cancel me and Hikhmah yang pi teman me joging... Actually, not jog but we indeed walk...
Panas until I can feel myself feeling so tired!

Then, we met some of our friends there too and we balik before 7.30pm....
I stopped awhile at Garden to minum minum and rush balik to my room to mandi because after Maghrib I have to go to Pusat Belia Negara to practice Pidato and so so so ....

Heyyy, I guess I have no idea and should pen off now ...

Night and thanks to spend some times to read my blog...

Until then, thanks and bye ....


No comments: