Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Monday, March 28, 2011

I Miss You !

Hey everyone ...
I have been so and so so so busy lately... Busy with my campus activities as well as my homeworks and things related... I'm glad that my internet line had been barred so there was no more distraction for me to focus on what  should I do...
First thing first, if and only if I am selected to represent my campus for pidato, so I have to practice very hard and hard and hard from now (sound weird) ... It just around the corner... hehe... Hopefully, I can make my campus proud, hehe :)
Then, I am busy with English Week as well as Language Camp ... hehee
Maybe, yes maybe if I am selected for Pidato, I can't go for Language Camp, because the date is clash...
For my English Week, I will maybe involved for the Exhibition... then, I maybe join some of the activities highlight for us...
Wey, I write a lot I guess..

Tonight, there is a birthday party held by Mama Cafe and she asked me to come... I have practice for Pidato.....!
I mean NOW!

Today, we also have our monthly assembly...
I was titled the Winner for Poster!!!! First PRIZE I tell you !!!
Aw aw aw ..... :)
But, so bad I didn't come because I was in the library finishing my homeworks etc etc ....
Lol....

Ok, until now ... BYE!

No comments: