Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Next ... After that ...?

Hey, everyone
Never in my life runs smoothly...
Every minutes and hours, they'll be another problems...
Why is everyone on earth never escape from problems, even when their happy problems are everywhere.

Actually, this entry is dedicated to my bro...
I hope somehow one day he will read this post...
I know you hate to hear and listen the word "sorry" from me, and that is why I stop myself from saying sorry to you, doesn't meant that I feel no guilty for making you like this.

Sorry for unanswered calls, sorry for not replying your text messages, sorry if I was not there beside you when you need me, sorry for not appreciate the loves you want to give me, sorry for the time I had ignored you... Deeply inside my heart, I have reasons for all that matter. I was not purposely make you feel this way, it just I have no time and chance to explain it to you.

You might said that: "Alah, stop giving excuses lah .."
That is the reason why I refuse to explain it to you. When I talk much, seems like I'm giving lots of excuses.
One thing that I would like you to know... I'm not happy now. So, I need time for my own self, I just don't need anyone else sometimes, I love for being alone, and escape my life in IPBA...
I know you will always there for me, but it just that I need no one... I'm not a person who tell them what I feel, not because I have no trust with you or anyone else... But, I love keeping it all alone.

I know I keep on promising you that I will spend more times with you, but in the end, I disappointing you. Today, I really really want to sleep with you but you sound like you "merajuk"... I heard also from Ayein that maybe tomorrow you are going to Kedah for SBE ... Sorry, I didn't know that, because I thought you will be going on Monday...

Sorry for less giving my care to you and less concern about you, but it just few days before, I'm having crisis with some of my friends... Okay, I won't talk much about this okay... Supposedly, I concern about you even more.

Thanks for everything you had done to me... Thanks for not-so-surprise party that you planned. I will always remember that moments for the rest of my life...

I'll make sure our memories together will keep inprint and everlasting in my minds...

I love you bro...
I would like to thank Allah for giving me You as part of life now...

Thanks and thanks...

Also... sorry ...

I love you !!!

No comments: