Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

An explosion, or an eruption!

Peace be upon you, dear readers!

I bursted. I erupted. I exploded. There's a limit to ones' patience, and when you passed or exceeded the limit, an eruption occurred.


You provoked me. You defended your own mistake, obvious mistake. You made in the guilt, while I wasn't. You made me feel stupid, following your direction. I just couldn't bear it anymore. I bursted. I erupted. I exploded. All the way to Sibu Indoor Stadium, passed by 5 traffic lights. I drove in anger. You almost made me stop and drop you in the middle of the road. I would do that, but that wasn't me. 


If you asked, I regretted my action. But sometimes, that was what you need. A knock on your head. If you think what I had said was as bitter as coffees, at least that was what you need to make you awake! You have been long sleeping, in your own fantasy for being selfish! I had enough. I had to ring the bell in you!


Ya Allah, grant me patience, grant me patience in the name of Yours.

No comments: