Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Monday, September 4, 2023

State of Mind

 Peace be upon you, readers!

Well, you guys can guess why am I here again, at this hour, after months. Can you guess?

............

............

BINGO! You're right!

I'm not in a good state of mind, a lot had happened recently, which I think worth sharing. Nevertheless, I'm not going to share everything here and now. Well, I don't actually disturbed by things that happened in the past, but rather things which I assume will happen. So, why bother thinking of things which is yet to happen? And this has create a chaos in my mind, swirling like clothes in the washing machine. Therefore, MY STATE OF MIND?!

So, what is it? Wait, I got a reply from the best friend of mine, and his chat contains lots and lots of positivity, and I feel much better now. Wow, what a single chat can bring sunshine and rainbow at the same time. Honestly, I feel so much better now. 

Just so you know, I had this feelings (not good feelings) for months now. And I couldn't stand it now, so put them into words. And I do this right after I replied to my friend on Whatsapp, and in between writing this post, I got his reply (didn't expect to have reply instantly), and I feel so much better now. Shall I screenshot and share it here? Hold on!


  
See?
I have to admit that maybe (or surely) I am too focus on the negative that I forget to look over the positive.

This is just another stage in life, or in this profession. Well, I can choose to stay or to leave, and be what I want to be!


Oklah, that's all for now. Salam.

No comments: