Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Thursday, March 22, 2018

I'm Alive

Who could ever imagine that this blog is actually still alive? It is and forever will it be. I was surprised myself looking at my last post, that was October 2016, two years ago.

So, my appearance tonight is to tell you guys that I'm still here, just losing my passion to write. I have been spending more than my sleeping hours on the net, scrolling aimlessly through my Facebook and Instagram, sometimes Twitter and I do this every single day. I must say that internet and social medias have taking control over my life. This is sad!

Social Media as we understood is a platform for us to share many many things from day to day activities to what you have on your dining table for lunch or dinner, how you have spend your day shopping or where have you been for a holiday. Everything is meant to be shared on Social Media. We love to see those happy moments people are having, sometimes we adore the beautiful life shown on Social Media and out of nowhere we envy them for showing off.

There you go, the sudden negative vibes. When we feel that we are out from their league, we chase to fit in the league again.

Remember, if you're not their competition, let it be. We are not rats to be in the race, keep doing what you think you should do. 

Merepek je aku malam-malam ini. I was doing my markings and out of the blue, I feel like writing and updating my blog.

I think, that.s all for now, I wish to write more, something more serious or something more personal.

Salam :)

No comments: