Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Another Ramadhan...

Salam, dear readers...
Time flies and never come back, and here we go, another Ramadhan is coming. In fact, it is tomorrow all Muslims in this world start their fasting season...
So? Another attempt to lose weight? Everyone must goals is to make sure that they are fasting fully a month this year! Indirectly, losing their fats too!

It has been a period of time I have not spend myself writing over here. I have been keep promising to update myself here. Sorry, technically I have a situation with my current laptop. I have a hard time with it whenever I want to use it. Never mind, you guys don't have to know.

Last 2 weeks, I ve been very busy during the weekend that I went out for 2 camps. I have no weekend for 2 weeks that I ignored my laundry for few weeks.

I guess, that is all for now. Sleepy fellow!!! Bye. Salam :)))

IZZUL FΔIZ Δ.M

No comments: