Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A blessed 21 years...

Source : Facebook
This is the not-so-surprise birthday surprise! I am really appreciate what "that girl" done and her effort!
Back in 2010, she was the first girl I known and we have the chemistry. And the friendship goes smooth to date. We had gone through thick and thin together...
@Ayn Moore, if you read this, I can't spare much time to write this post as long as I wish too but what I want to say here is I love You and I appreciate what you had done to me! Thanks for all the good and sweet memories and I hope this friendship won't last after we graduated, but last forever and ever.
You are the sweetest girl I have ever known! Yes, I do have best friends, but you are the sweetest so far!
Until then, thanks :)))



IZZUL FΔIZ Δ.M

No comments: