Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Monday, April 2, 2012

Why today?

Why is it whatever I wanted in my life, I can't hardly obtain? *sigh

Hey, dear readers. It has been awhile (few months I guess) I do not posting any latest post or entry. Be it on my daily routine or any events.
Guys, guess you know what on earth and so sudden I appear over again today?! Why today? Because I can't bear this current state of stress that I am still undergoing through (what language am I bullshitting).
I just come to realize that I am in the state of tense... I am burden with lots of incomplete assignments, limited time to complete all those, sickened because surrounded by ugly, fake, ignorance people or society...
Well, just let me scream in my blog....
Lemme... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I just have enough of all those stressful, tension period in my life... That is shy I was acting someone else yesterday. I was not myself in the lecture hall yesterday. But, yes the body was mine, not the soul. Some more, I caught a-not-so-serious cold (what people think)...
I just need someone who can listen to me attentively... Listen to what I want to say, pursue all what I need... Just for this moment, please... I don't ask more...
God, will you listen to me... will you? I know I was being ignorance this whole life towards you, that's it! I am just an ordinary human that can't escape from doing evil.
Well, I have no more to say... Just go with the flow. I live this life and I have to bear any single consequences from all my deeds, either it good or bad deeds.
Remember, God will never test you more than what you can bear.

Bye... I need to continue with my bloody assignments... haha :)))

p/s: I feel much better now because I grow up...

IZZUL FΔIZ Δ.M

No comments: