Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back in 2012

So, hi and hello. I guess it is not too late for me to wish Happy New Year 2012. My blog was in the state of comma for few months. I have not post any new entries and so forth. I was busy with other things that I neglected my blog. I seem have no interest to write my everyday life and routine in my blog. My blog is dead. No, it is not.
Therefore, I am back in 2012 with new list of resolution. Pretty sure, I wanted to be serious and post as many entries per day. Could not be believe? Just believe it.
Some says, 2012 is the toughest year to those who can't bear it. Frankly, 2012 is just like another years.
Whatever it is, I will make sure that this year I will excel in my studies and life.
I am 20 this year. What makes this year the best is, it has one day extra. The February 29th.

I end of my post. Will post some more later. Bye.

No comments: