Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Family gone out together ...

Hey guys ... I have been waiting for this great moment to post new entries here today !
Actually, this event had taken few weeks back but its okay... Enjoy the pictures...
I'm gone out with my not-so-true wife @Ayein Moore and my daughter @Cyra ...
We want to find some peace and to calm our soul and things related ...

We bought a box of tako ... I'm not sure what is the real name in Japan, Cyra knows...
A box is just nice for three of us ...

Then, I bought ice-cream ... Sundae Chocolate ! Yum Yum ...
After a hard work to finish it, yes, it finished !

So, here the tako ... This one is "chicken cheese"...


My not-so-true daughter and the father ...
Feeling happy that we can escape our life in campus ...


My not-so-true wife that happy that she can eat tako ... haha :)


So, the father is taking picture with one of the promoter ... Yum Yum the juices!


After in and out the shops, we craving for Rotiboy yum yum ...
Even though we have to wait for few minutes to q up!


The Rotiboy is yummy and we are full already ...


They are my HEART at this current time....


And last but not the least, the father of the small family ...
Indeed, we're now happy with our life ...
Actually, I have more and more to say but so bad that I have to post another entry... 



No comments: