Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Sunday, December 5, 2010

passion to edit photo


welcome board in different languages at my campus


 my secondry schools view from old blocks, wooden block


 adidas


 kingwood resort mukah


 pangkor island


 from the living room to the balcony


 the crocs loses its logo


this is real, this is me

this are all my pieces of work of photography also editing. this are also my leisure part of activities and sometime when i feel bored & have nothing else to do. all pics are all taken only by using a 1.3 mgpxl camera phone , however the touch of art are still there.

a good photography is not depending on type of camera but the whole mind & soul of a photographer to express their thought & feels through a pictures . it will indeed a thousand meaning shot . however , a good camera is still needed for sharpness also quality & some other features .
-nikon-