Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Burst in Tears

 I have no idea what happened...

I switched on my computer to start working, and I clicked You Tube and randomly watched videos from my subs list, it was from Milkcloud. I remembered that I needed to start working, and clicked on another video; a soothing and calm music playlist from the same YT channel.

Out of the blue, I shed tears... seconds after that I bursted in tears and my mouth mumbling "I'm tired..." for the umpteenth times.

I had so many things to do and yet to do that I forgot to take a rest. I've been holding this feeling since forever and the music helped me to get into the mood, and soothing me at the same time... 

It lasted for a few minutes, and I forced myself to stop crying... but at the same time it was better to let go all of this unwanted feelings... 

CRY, IF YOU THINK YOU NEED TOO... CRY DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE WEAK! WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TOO, TO EXPRESS YOUR SADNESS OR ANGER, CRYING IS THE BEST WAY?!


P.S.: I don't remember when was the last time I cried so hard like this...


I used to smile like this... and I still am.

No comments: