Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Friday, September 23, 2022

Google Image Search...

 Hello, I'm here with another story - a sad one.

Busy days were long gone. Early this year, I was swamped preparing my kids for various competitions - online and offline. Won some, and lost most of them. It was my first time sending my kids from this school; my new school. The last competition was for STEM - Scientific Poster competition, an open participation for state level of Sarawak. The best 3 will represent the state for National level in October. I,  up to an hour ago, was still waiting for the result. I decided to look up for the result on Google, and I typed "Keputusan Scientific Poster 2022", instantly the whole results appeared. I clicked on the "Image" button. Shockingly, the result was already OUT, posted on JPN's Sarawak Facebook page. Well, I'm no longer a Facebook user. My heart dropped!!! We're not in the list, which means, WE LOST! That competition was my LAST HOPE to enter National level this year. Actually, it wasn't! I was planning to send another 2 competitions for National - Video Creative and Digital Story-telling Animations (DST), however, I MISSED THE DEADLINES! SO, MY LAST HOPE WAS THE SCIENTIFIC POSTER COMPETITION!

The only words I uttered was "WE DIDN'T GET IT, O' ALLAH", repeated it many many times.

This is what happened when you put all the eggs in one basket. Hoping and depending OVER JUST ONE THING, and when the-one-thing didn't work, your heart broke!

That exactly what had happening to me, just moments ago!!! :'(

Everything starts with a "Google Image Search..."

No comments: