Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Friday, September 19, 2014

Appearance

It was long ago since my last visit and posting entry...
Ever since during the momentary period I was busy doing bunch of stuff...
Been busy with school and kids, and some other stuff, travelling and so forth...
I have not been reading books ever since, nor that I spend time writing poems and read poems, too.
So, what about?

I am now making my appearance after a very long time in lost, losing myself in time. In between of time, in the middle of people, sea of people.

This week, is a mid-term break and I traveled the unravel places in Malaysia. I visited Benta and Kuala Lipis, a places of green still and calm and peace. Then, I made my way onboard the train for the first time to Kota Bharu, Kelantan hunting for food and best makan-makan places, and I did.
Photos? All are uploaded in my Instagram.

A week before was my last week in school, I am glad that we are finishing the suffering two months in school, with workload and tense and always rushing for time. For two months, our daily routines will be going to school as early as 6.30 am and be back at 6.30 pm, stuck in a heavy trafficked and only be homed at 8 pm or even 9 pm. More than half of the day in school, I am tired and I am spent. So, I need a break from all this tense and pressure so I traveled.

Sadly saying that I am sad leaving my class, unwanted class at the very beginning. But kids never fail to touch your inner heart, at one level and point you are hardly leaving them. Life goes on and kids come and kids go in a life of a teacher. But there must be one who left imprinted in your heart, always be one.

I guess, that is all for now...

I am tired and I am spent... and my love will pay the rent :)

No comments: