Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Thursday, March 10, 2011

ohh my BUZY

Selamat petang!
SOUND SO SKEMA ! Actually I had been planning to update my post yesterday, but yet until now I didn't accomplish it ! So sorry! I was so busy replying my birthday wishes that was a few days ago wishes. I just have free time to do it! Then, I have to study and read 3 module altogether for my last paper today, Social Studies. YAY! MERDEKA! Merdeka kah suda? I'm not sure, so the paper is OKAY! I am able to answer all the questions, essays ok! But, I'm not sure my essays consist of points or no! But at least I know I didn't leave any blank, and I wrote the essays merapu rapu ! hehee...
So? I promise myself tonight if and only if I have nothing to do, I will update my BLOG!
I have so much things to SHARE!
Tonight, I got meeting for Pidato and just let see HOW...

Until now, BYE!

P/S: actually I wana test my default font HOW was it?!! hehe =)


T H A T . I S N ' T . T H E . E N D
 

No comments: