Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gone out with Morgirls -> Green & Pink 2nd Day

Hello, this is our second day trip...
We promise to start journey as early as 9am and breakfast together. But in the end, we all woke up very late and having luncheon together at Amjal ...
Second day, we went to Times Square and Sungei Wang and Bukit Bintang till the evening, and we have to went back early as anytime Morgirl Green's sister will bring her back to Johor ... :)
Here we go ...








Here some more , I think most on me ... hahaha








And the non edited photos .... Browse more....

*so bad the internet connection is slow and bad*

so, I cancel all upload ...

Until now, thanks for reading and view my blog ...
I know it's boring somehow, but this is my blog, I wrote on my everyday life ...

Thanks, and bye...



No comments: