Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Friday, February 11, 2011

because I need L O V E

I'm a person who can't escape from having a desire towards someone or somebody.
I need love , for loving someone and being love from someone!
I was in love, and my heart was taken. Still, I'm single and not yet in a relationship.
Love: confuse me sometimes!



All I need is LOVE!



I love you! Not more and less. I won't give too much in loving someone. I was used to rejection!


That's it!!! I believe that an angel will come wherever and whenever. So, don't find and search for your love. It wasting time, it is better for you just wait for it to come! Love is all about waiting that taught us much to be patient and believe in faith. If you deserve to be love, sooner or later will God send you! :)


T H A T . I S N ' T . T H E . E N D

No comments: