Existed & Viewed Since 2010

Friday, November 19, 2010

happy holiday!

happy mownin , happy holiday world !!!
finally, the holiday comes again this year end, started and never hoping its gonna end. almost all room in ipba's hostel are now empty, some were goin back home yesterday, some will soon goin back today... how bout me then?
no, my turn is tomorow to my uncle's home, then my flight just on the next day, still a long waiting for me.. sabar je la, at least for sure i'l be back sooner or later.....
yesterday, i complete my packin process and send to blok 1... wowwww...
sakit pinggang yuuu...
letih deh... imagine, my kotak more than 3, all big boxes, plus bags.... bloody baldi....
humm... never expected that i own lot of stuffs since i am here... hahaa
well, happy shoppin bha juga sni....
hahaaa....
 ok guys... wanna stop here.....
byee..
happy holiday!!!




bye, take good care of yourself during the holiday....
most of all, enjoy.....
 welcome me later 2011....

 

No comments: